Get Up 10 - #LevelYourselfUp Challenge
Okay Team Tahiry… I know you haven’t heard from me… and I have an explanation for it, but honestly, I’m thinking to myself right now that this might be an excuse… But I’ve been so busy that it’s crazy! It’s not easy getting up going to the gym everyday, prepping meals (YES I PREP MEALS TOO!!! Even tho I often times use a food prepping service, I’ll share some of my favs soon…), running 718 (my beauty bar) and running my brand. I have a whole lot on my plate, but I’ve been sticking to the challenge and I’m definitely going to reward those of you who are doing it with me!!!
But look, as I write this, I’m listening to Cardi B’s ‘Get Up 10’. Why? Because, I kinda feel like I have failed you guys by not pushing you really really really hard on the challenge, but that changes today. I’m going to make sure I’m consistent these next 10 days. Guys we can do a lot of change to our bodies and our minds in 10 days, but we have to be super consistent and disciplined. I love how Cardi says, “We gon win’, Knock me down 9 times, but I get up 10”. Been feeling a little down, but the most important thing is that I get up… I suggest that to the rest of you. If you haven’t been giving this challenge your all (AND DON’T GET ME WRONG!! I HAVE!!! JUST CHECK MY IG STORY, I just haven’t been pushing you guys as hard), you have another chance to literally change your life and literally WIN (because I still have more prizes to give away). So promise me you’ll do the following for the next 10 days INCLUDING TODAY:
Check the blog daily.
- Every single day for the next 10 days I’m going to be putting up content at 8am! Make sure you come back to the page daily!!! I’m going to hide the winners in the posts, AND, I’m going to personally be motivating you and giving you the push that you need to lose at least 5 pounds within the next 10 days if you do the challenge.
Follow me on IG
- Honestly guys, it’s not about the followers for me, it really isn’t, but in all reality, the power of social media is so crazy!! If you follow me on IG, you’ll constantly think of the challenge which then in turn I hope will motivate you to come to the site to get your motivation, tips and everything you need to kill these next 10 days.
Follow Emily our online trainer on IG @FitEmFitness
- Emily has been putting up so much content that I hope you guys are following. Every week she’s been giving out a nutrition guideline, let me rephrase that, a FREE nutrition guideline for you to follow and a FREE set of workouts to do for the week. Ladies (and gents) she usually charges for this, but she is partnering with me to offer to this to you for FREE! Take FULL ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!!
Drink a gallon of water a day
- There you have it!!! I legit just gave you a major secret of mine that I use before photoshoots, before big events, and when I need to drop pounds fast. YES WATER WILL DO THAT!! You all are constantly asking me for little tips and tricks, but I’m telling you water will do it. Yeah the first few days will be water weight, but if you get into the habit of drinking water like this DAILY, you will see pounds fall off and stay off. You’ll also find that you feel better, you’re healthy, you’re regular (NOT CONSTIPATED AND FEELING GROSS) and your skin will clear up like you wouldn’t believe.
Post and show others that you’ve accepting the #LevelYourselfUp Challenge.
- Yeah, people make fun of the people that post every single thing to iG. And I’m definitely not an advocate of it, HOWEVER, by posting, tagging us and using the hashtags you’re showing not only your commitment and appreciation that we’re putting on this free challenge, but you’re making yourself have to be accountable… How? Because often when we showcase things to the world, our loved one and our haters, we’re almost forced to follow through because we don’t want to be looked at as being someone that isn’t a finisher… So show your commitment to the world!!! You’ll thank me later!
So, if you do those 5 things and are consistent, disciplined and true to yourself. I am willing to bet you will see some changes… Even if it’s not physical, you will FEEL better. Why? Because you made a commitment to yourself and stuck to it.
So to my peeps that have been going strong for the whole challenge, I salute you. And for those of you that are just now jumping on the bandwagon, it’s not too late! Make the most out of these 10 days!!!