Merry Merry Christmas Punch
Merry Christmas Everyone! I know you're expecting your family and friends to stop by throughout the day, but why not make the best punch ever for them on this special day... Check out what you'll need below...
What You'll Need:
- A large pitcher
- A large punch bowl
- 2 sliced Lemons
- 2 Oranges sliced into rounds
- 1 Pint of Raspberries
- 2 cups of Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 Cup of Seltzer Water
- 1 cup of Canada Dry (or your favorite ginger ale)
- 1 cup of FRESH squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cups of light Rum
What To Do:
- Take your pitcher and stir in your rum, raspberries (make sure you wash them first) and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Make sure you mix these well.
- Add your cranberry juice to the mixture
- Slice your lemons and oranges and put half of the contents in the pitcher
- Refrigerate for at least an hour so that the contents become chilled
- Take your large bowl out and pour the pitcher into the large bowl.
- Add your Canada Dry to the bowl and stir.
- Add seltzer water
- Add ice and stir
- Garnish the bowl with the remainder of the sliced lemons and oranges and serve.
This holiday party punch will be a hit, and most of the ingredients, you probably already have! Try it out and let me know how it goes... Should be a hit!